Tuesday 29 July 2014

Greater things have yet to come

I was working on my basement over the weekend and had Pandora playing in the background. Of course I wasn't listening to every lyric that left the cheap speakers behind me. Perhaps you, like me, enjoy a little background music while you're working?

I felt compelled to look up and listen when this song came up.  Take a moment to watch and listen:


Greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this city
Greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done here



Abigail and I aren't going to the Twin Cities because of what we have to offer, but because of what God can do through his people.  Furthermore, we aren't God's people because of anything we've done either....but because of His mercy "in this...that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us".

We will simply go, as we are...because he is greater...and we believe that greater things are still to be done in St Paul/Minneapolis, and in every City.

For His Glory,

Sandy (for Abigail too)


No comments:

Post a Comment